Donation Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
We depend on your donations to keep our shelves stocked with quality items for resale. Thanks so much for considering us for your donations!
Furniture pick-up available
We offer a pick-up service for furniture on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Items will need to be in the garage. Call 942-2929 and press 4 to leave a message for scheduling.
What We Accept
We accept quality, gently-used items in the following categories:
- Books and magazines (except encyclopedias)
- Baby items (except car seats and cribs)
- Clothing (children’s, juniors, and adults)
- Electronic items (except televisions, computers, fax machines, keyboards, printers, and scanners)
- Household appliances (large appliances must be current – 10 years old or newer)
- Housewares and wall art
- Sporting goods (except exercise equipment such as treadmills, weight sets, etc)
- Toys and games (except stuffed animals)
- Vehicles (such as autos, boats, and campers)
What We Do Not Accept
To maintain quality and safety and to make efficient use of our resources, we do not accept the following items:
- Dirty, broken or damaged goods
- Televisions, large or small
- Computers, fax machines, keyboards, printers, and scanners (if you have used computers, computer accessories, or computer components to donate, you can bring them to CompRenew)
- Children’s car seats—changing safety standards bans them from resale shops
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Exercise equipment such as treadmills and weight machines
- Home renovation items such as kitchen sinks, kitchen cabinets, paint, etc.
- Any liquid items (shampoo, paint, soap etc.)
Did you know that the I.R.S. value of your donated items is usually larger than their garage sale value? Every item you donate to New 2 You is tax-deductible. Find help with donation tax deduction values here.
photo credit Dawn Wiltzer Photography