The Day We Have All Been Waiting For!
We have been waiting, and waiting, and finally the time has arrived for us to reopen our store! We are so excited to see all of you again! We cannot begin to express our appreciation for the outpouring of support from you, our customer and donor community. You’ve sent us kind and encouraging words through phone calls and emails. You’ve checked in on us and made sure we know how much you love our store! You’ve been so patient while we have had to be closed. For all this we just have to say, thank you. Being a part of such a supportive community has made all of this uncertainty and chaos bearable. And now, finally…our reopening day has arrived!
New 2 You will reopen for business Monday, June 1. *New store hours are 11am-5pm Monday – Saturday.
We are very excited to be opening again, however, a few things will be a little different, and we want to make sure you are as prepared as possible in order to have the best shopping experience. So, here are the steps we are taking to make sure New 2 You is a safe environment for customers, donors, and our volunteers.
We want you to know that our number one concern right now is everyone’s safety.
1. You must wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose in order to enter our store. This is for your safety as well as ours. All of our volunteer staff will also be wearing masks.
We have also installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the store for your convenience and safety.
2. In order to practice social distancing we will be working with a smaller volunteer staff than normal in order to keep our total number of people in the store to a minimum.
3. For your safety, we have implemented a touch-free checkout system. You’ll show your items to the cashier, pay, and then you’ll pack up your own purchases at a separate wrapping station (similar to how Aldi operates).
4. As per the Governor’s orders, we are only allowing 10 customers to be in the store at a time, and through appointment only. We realize this might require a bit of waiting on your part, and we ask for your patience. We’re trying our best to make our store a safe space for everyone.
5. You must be 16 years or older in order to enter the store. So please leave the kids at home so that we can allow as many shoppers in the store as possible while maintaining our 10 person limit.
6. At this time our restrooms and fitting rooms will be closed. We will be continuing our usual no returns or exchanges policy.
7. At this time we are not taking in donations. We will eventually take in donations again, but for now our focus is on making shopping in our store a safe and positive experience for our customers.
Last, but most importantly – we are SO incredibly grateful for all of YOU…our family of customers who have stood by us and offered support through this trying time. We have been so moved by your kind words and encouraging calls and emails. Although this time has been so tough for all of us, we will never, ever forget or take for granted the awesome community we belong to.
To make an appointment:
Click [here] for a direct link to our signup. You can also come to the desk outside the store to make a walk-in appointment.
Appointments are 45 minutes, and may only be extended if no one is waiting to get into the store.